Any tricks to getting Meuka?

The best that I can think of is using the wheel of misfortune. It's not guaranteed to get Sneezles or Neoflu, though, or even that your pet will get sick.

Once when I was doing my dailies my pet got Sneezles from the WoM, then in an RE on the next page my pet got NeoMites. How irritating!

In addition, you may be intrested in knowing what sickness is currently "given out" at the Wheel of Excitement. It changes from time to time, and is currently Chickaroo. I also know at least one person lends a meuka pet at the Battledome Chat. Might want to try there.

Borrowing a pet seems like the best option at the moment.

Hm... maybe I could try getting one of my pets sick and lend him to people.

do the wheel of misfortune for sure!! .. cant you also use those scratchcards? Im not sure about that though.. maybe its only good prizes from the cards

I dunno. Im surprised people have trouble with it, my pets get sick ALL THE TIME!. :P lol.

Well, because you need special sicknesses to get him, he's actually quite hard. There's quite a few sicknesses that your pet can get, and so it's about a 2/whatever amount of sicknesses there are in Neopia. :yes:

The only time MY pets get sick is when they get it from whatever that scarab game in the NC mall is :P

really!? wow. I guess I got lucky then. hmm. :P I just found that I had him randomly, then the real work was getting my pet up to snuff to beat him (never really been much of a battledome-er .. still arent actually)

the only problem with that approach is by the time you go to adopt it /. it might already be adopted!

ps what disease exactly DO you need for meuka?

• 4 weeks later...
How in the.. ? My pet never gets sick, but I need it to for Meuka :P

My pet always gets sick too... thats why i stopped spinning the WoM

and i think that he is harder to beat than to get *nod*

meh dont know that smiley

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not triple post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephanie* if you have any questions regarding this action.