10k to the person who....

Powdersnow

This is quieter then i though so far TX governer is winning. :sad01_anim:

Haha, well I have no illusions about winning but I do like to brag about my awesome birthday...

It's on October 31st, Halloween!

Which neopets theme do you use? The Birthday one(with no ads) or the Halloween one?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Every 7 years my birthday is on Thanksgiving *smiles* :) hehe!!! (*fails at this particular contest*)

- my cousins b-day is on Halloween!! Thats sooo cool!! :P

Which neopets theme do you use? The Birthday one(with no ads) or the Halloween one?

*headdesk*

I don't have the Halloween one :*

I know me of all people, but I didn't ever try to get it till last year...

and then I messed up the time zone difference between CST and NST.

If I had it I would totally use it though. I don't have many adds anyway cause of FF,

And Halloween really is my favorite holiday, even if it wasn't my birthday, I'd like it best.

Halloween is my favourite holiday too!! :D .. October is my favourite month (..and not just b/c my birthday is in it lol). Next would prob be Chirstmas! :P

XD. My birthday's probably the furthest away from christmas. It's during the later half of May!

Congrats. to the winner...at least they get 10k ;) Having a b-day on Christmas...well, that'd just stink for your b-day. Make sure to ask for twice the presents XD.