Look! It's an Owl!

Owl

So yeah. Decided to head on over here and introduce myself.

My name is Owl, I am 14 years old. I draw, and I don't like writing all that much. D:

I am a regular at the Neopound Forums..and I decided to migrate over here.

I like the smilies here a lot more, lol.

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

:king:

Welcome to TDN, Owl! ^^

And I agree-- the smilies here are amazing!! :guitar: :handlebars: :hannibal: ^_^ :headphone: :headset: <3 :helmet: :goatee: :glasses02:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

A maximum of five smileys per post, please.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey there! I'm new too. Haven't really been on a regular forum for a few years - I'm 18 so I've only just had the time to take a break from school work! Haven't seen many of the smilies yet, although I'm sure I'll be using them alot! I'd love to see some of your drawings - do you enter them in the compitions on neopets? I'm a terrible artist, although I do love to doodle!

Hey there! I'm new too. Haven't really been on a regular forum for a few years - I'm 18 so I've only just had the time to take a break from school work! Haven't seen many of the smilies yet, although I'm sure I'll be using them alot! I'd love to see some of your drawings - do you enter them in the compitions on neopets? I'm a terrible artist, although I do love to doodle!

Nice. :D

Uhm. Well most of my drawings are up on dA. I am under the same username as my neopets name. l1lxbunny.devianart.com

And sometimes I do, but I find it way too tedious to wait. I have been in the AG, Random Contest, and NT before though. =)