Pant the devil

vinh4

Try the wheel of excitement..

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can recommend two methods of getting the Pant Devil.

1) Refresh constantly on a page that will earn you an avatar - happens to me all the time lol!

2) Play games like Tyranu Evavu or Dice-a-Roo where you are loading a new page every time you pick a card or roll a die.

By doing these two things you should have had one of every RE in a week! :P

- Apollo

How do I get him as a challenger?

By him stealing somthing from you.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...
By him stealing somthing from you.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Quotes do not count.

it is weird but i got him on the wheel once but he did not steal anything from me. Why is that so?

Did you check whether you had an item in your inventory? if you had nothing on you...then the pant devil has nothing to steal =='

i got him 2 times- didn't had any the first but the second time i made sure i had some. ( is there a quota for the value of item he steals? the items in my inventory are those useless ones)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got him as challenger by just playing don't worry you'll get him sooner or later

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please keep all off-topic links/images in your signature.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Meowy if you have any questions regarding this action.