random questions

tropic

I have quite a few questions, so here goes one!

1) Until I get my account back, can I use my side as a main? And then stop once I get mine back? :eh:

what's a good thing to teach fellow neopians? can you name 4? :eh:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have quite a few questions, so here goes one!

1) Until I get my account back, can I use my side as a main? And then stop once I get mine back? :eh:

I don't think so...I think I read about that somewhere and tnt said no....

what's a good thing to teach fellow neopians? can you name 4? :eh:

Um...

1) Work hard always and your dreams will come true on neo

2) Never harass, beg, or anything like that to others

3) Aim for one goal at a time

4) Take a break from neo and go watch some good anime like I am! *watches Onegai Teacher*

You aren't supposed to use your side account as a main, but a lot of people get away with it. If you do spend lots of time on it, don't do any dailies or play any games. This pretty much leaves you with boards chat.

As for the tips:

1. Don't beg, you can earn items just like everyone else
  2. Be polite and please speak clearly
  3. Stop using fonts that nearly blind people.
  4. Keep it PG. or maybe even G.

I think the first question has been answered :) You can always use your side as a future gallery or something. Until then, I suggest not playing a whole lot of games on it as from what I've heard, that kinda gives you away quicker ^^;;.

Advice:

~It's good to lend a helping hand to those who need it; but even so, watch for scammers!

~Coherence and clarity will serve as a wonderful bridge between people when chatting.

~Don't get overly obsessed with Neopets to the point of letting it control your life. :) (*Hint: Ie even if you do get hacked, it's just a game so start over! Your new collection might be even better than the first!)

~Keep an open mind when chatting with others on the boards. There will be people from various age brackets and different cultural background so try to be more tolerant and accepting during such encounters.

My two cents worth! :graduated:

Uh... I'm not sure but it seems like there's been something of a misunderstanding here...

I'm assuming you're referring to a case where your main account has been frozen by TNT. If that's the case, I'm fairly certain the answer is yes, you may use one of your side accounts as a main until such a time as TNT gets around to restoring your account (which unfortunately, may just be never :ohno: ). If and when TNT does restore your frozen account, I'm also pretty sure you can choose which account you want to end up keeping as your main.

As for a good thing to teach fellow Neopians... well, only one in particular springs to mind for me. It's covered in this topic. :P