Healing the Vaeolus

wisteria89

I'm trying to get through the Altador / Darkest Faerie Plot and I'm at the Healing the Vaeolus part. I've tried healing it twice, but I haven't been able to get to the constilation.

Here's the results of the two times I've tried:

32.20- medicine

33.35- wait

34.40- bandage

35.45- feed

37.00- medicine

38.10- medicine

39.30- medicine

40.40- medicine

41.50- bandage

43.00- wait

44.28- feed

45.30- feed

46.46- feed

47.50- medicine

49.40- feed

50.45- feed

53.00- medicine

54.10- wait

55.15- feed

56.20- wait

Would anyone mind helping me? Thanks!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Help' to 'Altador Plot'.

You don't seem to be doing anything in particular wrong. It's most likely the random factor mixing itself in that's affecting your success. :yes: If you try a few more times the Skeith should pop up eventually.

If that doesn't work, this topic has some excellent detailed instructions that should get the job done.

Good luck!

No, you definitely don't want to check in on the petpet on exactly 60 seconds because you'd be much more likely to have clicked too soon by even a fraction of a second.

The method you are using is perfectly fine. As the Random Invisible Guy said, it's probably the random factor that's getting in the way - this is the same thing that happened to me.

If after ten to fifteen tries of checking in on the Vaeolus the Skeith has still not shown, you may want to take a break and try again later. You could just continue for another who-knows-how-long, but it would be easier on you sanity to take a breather. :) For me, it took four tries to get a visit from the Skeith.

• 2 weeks later...

this skeith thing is taking up my time!!!I cant get the right timing!!!

</i>

14887.png14883.png

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephanie* if you have any questions regarding this action.