My first application...

Tamara

I started working on my first pet application. I just fell in love with a Draik named Muirin. She reminds me a lot of the name I used on Ragnarok Online, where I met and fell in love with my fiance. I've completely fallen for Draiks since I had the opportunity to draw one as a request.

So, its incomplete at the moment, I'm still working on it.

Can I get suggestions, ideas and thoughts? I want this to be really good.

http://www.neopets.com/~dragoncrush

Thank you. :3

That's really nice :)

I made an application for a Royal Boy Krawk and still waiting for the owner to decide.

It's just my opinion since I don't do applications much but try explaining what you would like to do if you get selected.

http://www.neopets.com/~Ivana9004

Here's my application so maybe you can have more ideas if you want :headphone:

I'm going to try and finish up the actual typing part tonight, and then go around and look for adoptables, suitables petpets, clothes (or a background, since I think she's UC) and anything else that might be appealing.

Thanks for the advice!

http://www.neopets.com/~AmiyasPrincess

You can read that page to see what you should include.

Art and Stories are big bonus usually.

Thats an awesome site. It has a lot of detail. I don't think that the lady requires that much... however, it does work in my favor if I invest a lot more into this. I'm still working on the text, then I'll probably be adding images and such. I might need to change it up a bit.

What are applications? And how are they used? They all look good, I like the Krawk very much :)

Applications are basically you expressing interest in a pet you would like to adopt. People apply, since there are so many people interested in the same pet and the owner of the pet chooses the best person who will get it.

Its all on luck, honestly.

Here are the requirements for the lady:

-No petpage preference.

-Not allowed to trade pet.

-Can apply for two or more pets.

-No extensions. Deadline is August 14th.

-Don't convert pet (not sure what this means).

-She uses Firefox.

-She can transfer to any account, even if its a side account (which I'll have to do since my main is only a month old).

Draiks :O Beautiful name too... Hope the competition's not too tough ;) Good luck btw!

I've not tried my hand at applications but yes, as Xepha has mentioned, art + stories = wowie~!

Try to be as elaborate and unique as you can be, possibly injecting a vibrant personality into the pet, as well as conjure up an enticing story for your current neopet family and such. Show the current owner how much you really want the pet through the sheer effort placed into your app (of course, being coherent and aesthetically pleasing is almost always a must). It'd be wonderful if you can put your artistic talent to use by drawing a picture of the pet too. =D

Jia you! (Good luck!)

Applications are basically you expressing interest in a pet you would like to adopt. People apply, since there are so many people interested in the same pet and the owner of the pet chooses the best person who will get it.

Its all on luck, honestly.

Here are the requirements for the lady:

-No petpage preference.

-Not allowed to trade pet.

-Can apply for two or more pets.

-No extensions. Deadline is August 14th.

-Don't convert pet (not sure what this means).

-She uses Firefox.

-She can transfer to any account, even if its a side account (which I'll have to do since my main is only a month old).

Wow, sounds like a real opportunity! Best of luck to you. Try to include some humor, as that always helps! Love the photo, btw.

Wow, sounds like a real opportunity! Best of luck to you. Try to include some humor, as that always helps! Love the photo, btw.

Thanks!

I've heard that a lot. About humor. But, I'm going more towards love and passion and sentimental value. It won't be dry, but there is some back history that might make a romantic melt.