Haii (:

kigenso

Hey, my name is Jasmine :D

I'm not usually that good at talking on forums :P the only ones I've been on are naruto rpg forums.

Obviously I'm a fan of Neopets, I've been playing since 2003, and when it really comes right down to it I'm still pretty much clueless about things. For example I never knew about restocking until two-three months ago or so, I'd just play games :P.

The Pets I have are:

• Rainbow Korbat - 0rbro
  • Robo Hissi - Gorobyn
  • Purple Ogrin - iSkysong

Other things I'm really into are anime/manga, sushi, and japanese culture. I cosplay, though not very much. I'm a really big fan of video gaming both on console and PC. MMORPGs are great, WoW ftw gao~

I have quite a few pets; a bearded dragon, 2 crested geckos, 2 leopard geckos, a red-tail b. constrictor, and a dog (((: .

Enough ranting for now (:

Glad to be here (:

Hello Jasmine :)

I'm Jackie and I can see we have a few things in common when it comes to anime/manga, videogames, and cultures =D

Hope you enjoy your time here :headphone:

Eevee!!! I love Eevee :3 but if I could have any one pokemon it would be Vaporeon or Lapras (:

f/r on neopets? :3

Ah, Im pikachu all the way! :P Just loved him following me in Pokemon Yellow... waaaaaaay back in the day!!

So welcome to the forums! :) I'm sure you'll have fun!! I love manga and anime too, though with University I havent had much time for it lately :( By now my japanese must be getting rusty! :(

Amg welcome to Tdn forums jasmine!!! <3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smilies do not count. ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.