Tam's Art Gallery

Tamara

The funny thing is, I wish I could do traditional - I totally suck at it. xD

Awwww xD

http://www.neopets.com/art/picview.phtml?r...01222886285.jpg

Here's my cybunny I entered for the Art Competition ^_^ I forgot where my faerie pteri picture is though lolz! Be cool though if we could trade abilities for a day cause I bet digital art is fun =3

The funny thing is, I wish I could do traditional - I totally suck at it. xD

I know how you feel! I can't do traditional art at all and thus am a little biased towards traditional art in the BC XD. Even so, I can't do digital art well enough so -.-.

Wonderful works you have there! LOVE the faerie gelert; real elegant! I can never draw poses like that and still make my creature look relaxed -.-. Good luck for the BC btw! (Me is getting into the neofanart once my exams is over too so I'm in the same boat as you!)

I know how you feel! I can't do traditional art at all and thus am a little biased towards traditional art in the BC XD. Even so, I can't do digital art well enough so -.-.

Wonderful works you have there! LOVE the faerie gelert; real elegant! I can never draw poses like that and still make my creature look relaxed -.-. Good luck for the BC btw! (Me is getting into the neofanart once my exams is over too so I'm in the same boat as you!)

Yeah...a lot of people on the BC boards would tell me I should learn how to do digital art since not many pplz consider traditional that much :(

What program do you use? =3

:O That's some truly beautiful work you have! I'm completely useless at drawing, so I know my opinion isn't worth much, but still, your art is among the very best I've seen! :yes:

I vote for both traditional and digital artwork. They both take a good amount of time and effort. Neither of them is easy.

Eevee - Your art is precious. Totally cute!!

Thank you so much for the compliment Random and Celtic.

Yeah...a lot of people on the BC boards would tell me I should learn how to do digital art since not many pplz consider traditional that much :(

What program do you use? =3

Adobe Pshop CS 4 =D My new love~! <3! And of course my trusty tablet. I am completely sick of drawing via touchpad/mouse. -.-

Are your requests still open Tamara? ^^;;

I love the pics, Tamara! ^^ I'm jealous you have a computer art program. =( I'm actually pretty good at traditional, not to be boastful or unmodest or anything. xD But unfortunately I have no scanner, so I can't enter any traditional. I can only do art on MS paint, and trust me, that's something you don't want to see. xD

Keep up the good work! You have real talent for this. =)

I love the pics, Tamara! ^^ I'm jealous you have a computer art program. =( I'm actually pretty good at traditional, not to be boastful or unmodest or anything. xD But unfortunately I have no scanner, so I can't enter any traditional. I can only do art on MS paint, and trust me, that's something you don't want to see. xD

Keep up the good work! You have real talent for this. =)

You don't really have to have a scanner to get accepted. I don't have a scanner near my place and all I did was take a picture of it, then made it brighter ^_^

Adobe Pshop CS 4 =D My new love~! <3! And of course my trusty tablet. I am completely sick of drawing via touchpad/mouse. -.-

Are your requests still open Tamara? ^^;;

Thanks everyone for all the compliments, wow.

Anyways...

Unfortunately my requests aren't open right now. They might be in a couple of weeks or do. I have a few more requests I need to finish along with some trades that I have queued. I'm also working on a userlookup right now - so that might be taking some of my time...

But I'll definitely let you know when my requests come back up.

Hi there.

I'm an artist, as I said in my introduction. I've been really getting into the Neopet fanart base.

So, here's a small showcase of Neopet art I'm putting together.

You can find more here: http://www.neopets.com/~demijewel

Hey there, Tamara. ^^ This is Amalia speaking. Haha, I didn't know you came to these boards. xD

Anywhoo, thank you once more for the fan art for Crystah. It's up on the app page now. :)

Hey there, Tamara. ^^ This is Amalia speaking. Haha, I didn't know you came to these boards. xD

Anywhoo, thank you once more for the fan art for Crystah. It's up on the app page now. :)

Hey Amalia! Yeah, I just joined the boards a little while ago. :O I LOVED drawing Crystah. She was really fun. I'm rooting for you and your application, I really hope you get her. She's a total sweetheart. ♥

Wow! Those are amazing pictures! I'd pay £100 to get them! Give me tips?

Hmmm, tips...? I'm not sure what to say. Its just a lot of practice and playing around with the program. You get used to it. I use a tablet as well. Any specific tips you'd like? :O

Aha, a competitor! *ahem*

Been through your art, its not bad. With more practice, im sure you have the capacity to become much better! Currently learning how to do digital, been in the traditional realm for so long its hard to break away XP.

Been doing neopets related stuff on and off, although mostly in my own traditional freestyle. Wont mind working with yo if ever the chance presents itself.