Tales of the Pets:

Writing stories and personalities for my pets is something I really enjoy doing on neopets

and this user has a great directory for other people who share my hobby. I know there are other

members of TDN who also give their pets life through literature, so I thought I'd share this directory.

totp.gif

This is his/her own description of the directory and also the rules for participating:

Hello!

This pet page is dedicated to the talented Neopians who give there pets a personality by giving them a design and a story.

Those who work endlessly on pet pages and lookups dedicated to there pets, good and evil, young and old. This page I dedicate to you!

Rules for Pet Look Ups

1. Need to have a lengthy description 2 sentences just isn't gonna cut it.

2. Art isn't nessicary but you can have it if you want.

This list will go by species to make it easier to find the kinda pet you want to read about.

Wow, that's great! I've been wanting to write life stories for my pets for a very long time now, but I've just been way too lazy to do anything about it. xD This might help spur me on. I want to enter this someday. It would be very fun. =) Thanks for sharing this!

FutureTXGovernor I think you are a really excellent writer! :) I really enjoy reading all of your material (even if its just a history of a certain starry pet...) There's something about the way you write that draws the reader in.

You aren't an english major in real life by chance...

Hmm... I'm not much of a description person. xD I prefer to let the stories define the pets.

Oo! How interesting! Yet I am still torn between making Mia an archivist who researches on Aishas or a detective. X3

Why not both? :P

Hmmm. Maybe this will be an incentive to finally make a petpage. I have so many stories and ideas for Frostgleam, but I really hate typing. Thanks for the inspiration, though.

Hmm....maybe I'll start writing stories for my pets. *starts writing down ideas* Thanks for the directory!

FutureTXGovernor I think you are a really excellent writer! :) I really enjoy reading all of your material (even if its just a history of a certain starry pet...) There's something about the way you write that draws the reader in.

You aren't an english major in real life by chance...

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that a lot. Alas, I'm sure not an English major.

If you saw me write or type without spelling/grammar check you would be appalled, LOL.

I'm a Theatre major, English's funnier, often more exciting, but ultimately less intelligent cousin.