Drackonack Avatar

Ashbash

I think it took me close to half an hour of constant refreshing on my main, but it only took me about five minutes on my side. Random avatars are evil.

Took me 5 minutes on my main, 10 on my side. Good luck!

Congrats on your 2 new avatars! :) Blue Evil Fuzzle was so evil to me. :( I was so happy when I got it.

it took me like 2 refreshes! :) .. but then .. the mutant graveyard of doom (game graveyard) took me like 7hours! :P lol... so... its really just randomness.

congrats on getting it ^^ I don't remember how long it took me to refresh it

*also trying for the game graveyard avatar* xP silly thing lol

Congrats!

For me, I just let the drackonack alone until it ate the cheese and it took two weeks. When I got the av on my old main the drackonack ate the cheese while I had the site in french so I didn't get the avatar! (I was trying to attach a petpet with the same number of letters in its name as my pet so I had to change the language until it worked...). So two attempts on my old main and once on my new one, that makes three total attempts at the drackonack avatar! o_O Also, for some reason, every time it always ate the vegan cheese. Was it that way for everyone else?