Question about key quest

Tanja

Well it depends on what game you click on at the beginning. If you click on a 5 key game, you must collect all 5 keys. So you would need Silver, Green, Yellow, Blue, and Red. If you click on a 4 or 3 or whatever you will only need that amount of keys. I'm not the best at explaining this but I hope that helps somewhat.

If you get thrown in a random game you'll know how many keys you need by how many colours are there...

for example a 2 key game (i believe consists of red and yellow..) with have all red and yellow keys, there are the same amount of keys on the game board, but they are only red and yellow. You only need to get one of each key to win.

If you get thrown in a random game you'll know how many keys you need by how many colours are there...

for example a 2 key game (i believe consists of red and yellow..) with have all red and yellow keys, there are the same amount of keys on the game board, but they are only red and yellow. You only need to get one of each key to win.

So in a 5 key game I only need one of each and not like 2 green or something

You need one of each color, like num1orton said. :) I recommend to play five key games though.

That's correct, you only ever need one of each colour! :) .. but again its worth it to do the 5 key for the better prizes... since you have to cover all the board you are rewarded better...

actually TDN has a really really good guide you should read about key quest: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/keyquest-index/