Comic: Better than the AC

Lia Seeya

This one took surprisingly long to get into the NT. Must be all the backlog of comics ever since they hit their 400th issue or something. But either way, I'm glad it got in. :D Even if I haven't even begun planning the next comic. It's not one of my Aggravated AvaStars though. :laughingsmiley:

betterthanac.jpg

This was supposed to be during the AC finals, but I submitted it a day too late. :P Oh well! Hope you guys enjoy it anyway! ^_^ Here's the NT link. For those who look at the "Comics" page, you'll notice TNT chose my Mia as the thumbnail for the comic. Whee! :D For those who are wondering, the Kougra is my Lightning_Fast98. :)

xD

This is seriously hilarious -- you made me laugh at 8.00AM in the morning for the first time ever.

It's cool that TNT made Mia as the thumbnail.

PS: The stock market is my Neopian sport during the AC off-season. :yes:

@Lion: Thank you, thank you. I aim to start peoples' days off with a laugh. :D

@Super Squirrel: Actually, I have made other strips in the past. Just click my name at the top of the comic (in the NT) and you'll see the ones I've done before. Still looking for inspiration for the next strip though. :laughingsmiley:

Congrats on getting into the NT! XD That shall be my newest goal hehe. And ooo mia looks pretty!

That comic was so cute! I was like what could it be? XD But the stock market does make your scream 10x louder if something happens (Ie. Plunging down to like 7 or 8np a share XD). I'm looking forward to see more of your comics already!

Brilliant! BRILLIANT! :laughingsmiley:

I can't... stop... laughing...

This is the perfect personification of the stock junkie spirit! xD

Another great one Tivsy. You should think about actually writing comics for a living.

You're very funny and you obviously have the artistic talent to make something unique.

No kidding! It's hilarious! =D

That really made my day, which is very hard to do!

Congrats on getting in to the NT! (my dream BTW!)

Thanks for the all the compliments, everyone! I'm glad to make people happy. :D

Another great one Tivsy. You should think about actually writing comics for a living.

You're very funny and you obviously have the artistic talent to make something unique.

:* That'd be really cool. I have thought of making my own webcomic before. But because of school and all, I've never gotten past... The first page. :laughingsmiley: Although I don't think being a comic artist is in my future, I'll always keep drawing to de-stress. :D Drawing, writing and all other creative things can do wonders for a harried college student. ^_^