Full out war.

-Ryan

Let's have an all out war. Every man for himelf. No real weapons though, only things like super powers, robots, lasers, cheetoh guns, and things of that sort. Use your imagination.

I'm pretty sure this goes either here, or in word/forum games.

Let's battle on th Death Star first, and then switch arenas later. Oh and there are Storm trooper everywhere that can either be recruited, or destroyed.

Just use yourself for your character. No need for one those lists.

Now let's begin. -Builds a fort made out of of bannana bread and has squirrel army fire lazers at you-

Current battlefeild:

Mutant forest

Older battlefeilds:

Death Star

Olympus

Manhattan

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Roleplaying’ to ‘Forum Fun / Word Games’.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Turns into Super Squirrel- FEAR MEH 1337NESS!

-Send out a sonic wave that destroys half the robots, while my army shoots the rest. HAHA! -Jumps off a ledge and lands next to the death ray power supply after blasting a few storm troopers-

Well, you killed all your own robots, the storm troopers, and all the squirrels I had stationed here.

But me and you lived, and I have ten hundred thousand trillion other squirrels spread out across the universe.

Now we fight on Olympus, with Greek gods, Demi-gods, and monsters everywhere. And Zues is also there, blasting everything.

AHHHH! -Is blasted and goes flying into an armoury- Ugh, what was that? -Falls over until prodded awake by a Dracanae- OH CRAP! -Shoot it with blast of energy then runs backoutside to see a destroyed Olympus- HEY TYLER! COME DOWN HERE AND FIGHT ME HEAD ON!

*Faerie meepit swaies lazily in the air like a feather than suddenly brings out the ULTRA, KABOOM weapon of the universe and above....

DUNG!

Ow! Ok, well that's one way to fight me. -Tosses head over the edge of Olympus where it lands on a cloud-

Another threat? Oh boy.

Clonetrooper: Uh hi.

What are you doing on OLYMPUS?

Clonetrooper: Well when the Death star exploded I was in the airlock, and lived. And I got transported with you guys.

Oh okay. -Bashes head with bent staff-