New Game Help

Noog

Hey everyone! I am having a few problems with neopets' newest games. Maybe you can answer my questions?

When I get to the second meridell level of Legends of Pinball, if I hit Jeran it says game over. Does that mean I won? Is there any way to surpass this level?

What happens if the pinball enters the turmy's mouth?

Is there any difference between the smiley and skull spinacles?

What does a + spincale do?

I'll try and help with the best of my knowledge ^_^ (which isn't a lot!)

So far it's the end of the game if you hit Jeran a couple of times so I guess you won.

Nothing really happens if it gets stuck, just click on it and he'll let go of it.

For smileys I noticed it's only on the first few stages and then the skull ones, so smileys mean easy and skulls mean intermediate (never got past level 10..)

the + spincale makes a color that is on the level, so it could be the one needed to make a combo or just another color that's on the level

I hope I helped ^_^

I think that if it gets into Turmy's mouth, nothing will happen. Also if you hit Jeran, I think it's game over. :( Once the New Game Challenge is over and moved onto a new game (in this case being Spincales) you can't earn prizes from the previous game. :(

Okay! I shall answer your questions!

There is no way to get past Jeran. If you hit his sword, then it's game over.

Nothing happens, but it does get stuck. I, personally, haven't experienced this, but if someone who has already mentioned it in this topic has, then I'm going to go with them.

The smileys/skulls are no different in behaviour, as far as I have noticed. They are just the things of the level.

The + is normally a colour of sphere that is one the level. If you're lucky, it could make the combo.

No difference between different spinacles icons (skulls, smiles, suns, etc), they all work the same

And actually the + orb is like a "free" orb

You know how every time you don't knock orbs off (i.e., getting 3+ of a same color in a row) that meter to the right of your shooter (it measures amount of non-knock-off-shots before random spheres come from all sides) loses a circle? Failing to knock orbs off while using a + orb will not cause you to lose a circle