TDN Staff's Pets Journey Season 2

BlackJaguar

Yup, after a few days of thinking a new plotline, I manage to complete a rough one a while ago. I'm already hosting casting auditions (of course for staff only) and I'm hoping to post the first chapter at the Staff Blog soon.

For those who haven't read the first season yet, a link is available at this thread.

You can help out with the advertisement of TDN by telling your friends about the petpage.

EDIT: Chapter 1 & 2 posted on Staff Blog.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I got a real life job as a clinical instructor of nursing students. Unfortunately, this will mean that I won't have much time to type the story. I know I promised to release a chapter every week but I have to do good in this job first. I will announce when chapter 3 is already poster. Thanks for the support.

I'd be glad to help out! =D I'll need to read this one too. Loved the first one! Just finished it this morning. =)

I'm glad you liked it. :D Chapter 1 is already on proof reading and verification from the staff members. I'm hoping you will like it too..

I've just read the first part in the Staff Blog and I have to say, I'm definitely looking forward to the next part! :D

I'm sure that some of us appreciate that our Neopets are taking the extra mile to saving Neopia! ^_^

For all those interested in chapter two of this story: you shall have to wait no longer! :P

snowager_left.gif