Advertising TDN

BlackJaguar

I made a petpage version of my staff blog story (on Assassin) and made several boards and look what I got:

Assassin_Nation

26/07/2009: 380 pageviews

27/07/2009: 160 pageviews

28/07/2009: 30 pageviews

Plus I've submitted it to NT hoping to get published.

Another fine way of advertising TDN.. b)

EDIT Season 2 plot line is done. Currently proof-reading Chapter 1 and typing Chapter 2

Congrats! :) Hopefully you'll be able to get in, I'm sure it's a great story!

I'm getting confused, I don't know who's male or female now LOL Can I say "great story MAN" now or do I have read it first. I'll edit this post or repost if someone has posted after me when I've read it. *off to Assasin's Petpage*

You should check out Victoria's Vase (click anywhere on my siggy)

I've read the first two chapters and bookmaked to page so I can get back to it. I was going to post this on my comment after I've read the whole thing but I can't help it. So far, it ok, would be what I'd say if it wasn't brilliant. I not a fan of the BattleDome(I'm not good at it or can be bothered to be :*) or Battle stuff, however I really like this, I like the whole TDN thing, Sir Gemely :D, I mention him in my story as well, (Victoria's vase- feel free to check it out ^_^) he'll be famous when our stories get published in the NT *fingers crossed* so I'll get back to reading it when I xan, I should be done by tomorrow. Oh and another season, cool :D Oh, I like the action moments and it teaches you lots of battle stuff, it's kind of like a guide, advert and cool action story all wrapped in one. Great job!

I finally stopped being lazy and I read it, and it's an amazing story. :O I'm sure it'll get in. :)

I'm getting confused, I don't know who's male or female now LOL Can I say "great story MAN" now or do I have read it first. I'll edit this post or repost if someone has posted after me when I've read it. *off to Assasin's Petpage*

You should check out Victoria's Vase (click anywhere on my siggy)

yes, I'll check your story too and just reading the first few paragraphs make me say "nice! a detective story!".

Yay! I hope you get in! I need to go read your story now. =) *runs off*

I finally stopped being lazy and I read it, and it's an amazing story. :O I'm sure it'll get in. :)

Thanks you very much! :D

I like it.. i really do. I like the action moments, i could imagen the pets in their battle stances, I like the around Neopia theme, the pics were hilarious, especially the Brain Tree. I like those to pets who work everywhere what else do I like... anyway basically, IT ROCKED. And you're making a second season, cool. I want to be a staff member now, then again I have no strong pet :laughingsmley:

I just read the first chapter and marked off where I should start reading tomorrow. It's sooooo amazing!! I liked it how Bloody Mir was always being randomly attacked. xD When he was attacked by the bruce, I couldn't help laughing because it was so unexpected! =P Or when Kikito throws the snowball and hits the lenny. So good!

I like it.. i really do. I like the action moments, i could imagen the pets in their battle stances, I like the around Neopia theme, the pics were hilarious, especially the Brain Tree. I like those to pets who work everywhere what else do I like... anyway basically, IT ROCKED. And you're making a second season, cool. I want to be a staff member now, then again I have no strong pet :laughingsmley:

you don't actually need a strong pet.. migahut and sigmax didn't battle on the story.. :P well, i guess you better try applying for staff. :P

I just read the first chapter and marked off where I should start reading tomorrow. It's sooooo amazing!! I liked it how Bloody Mir was always being randomly attacked. xD When he was attacked by the bruce, I couldn't help laughing because it was so unexpected! =P Or when Kikito throws the snowball and hits the lenny. So good!

if it's fight scenes you want then there will be more.. :D

Well your story is pwnsome. But surely I already told you that after I read it on the staff blog?

So I'll try to be a little more helpful than just saying it's good again, maybe do a little proof reading?

I'll PM or Email you any corrections I make.

Thank you so much FTX! XD that would be a great help..

Oh, forgot to add, I thought BM was the Shenkuu pet, the things on the petpages make it really look like they're actually BD Challengers, I was fooled. And I liked the suprise turn of events.

The shenkuu armour that assassin is wearing used to belong to Mir. that plot twist actually came to my mind while i was taking a shower :laughingsmley:

I didnt even know about it!! So this page totally worked as advertising as well! :) *runs off to check it out*

well, since TDN has been mentioned a lot of times.. it works well as advertisement..:D

Great story! I'm not really into the whole battle thing that much, but I really liked it anyway. It was very fast-paced, and it looks quite a bit bit better now that it has been edited. Good job!

Great story! I'm not really into the whole battle thing that much, but I really liked it anyway. It was very fast-paced, and it looks quite a bit bit better now that it has been edited. Good job!

Thank you very much. It is a bit fast-paced but it's understandable since they are getting invaded.. :P

Here is something you should watch out for Season 2:

1. Additional New Characters (from new staffs)

2. Mystery/Forensics (there is a bit)

3. More battles vs. strong opponents

4. Adventure (well, it is a journey)

5. Romance/Drama (yes there will be)

6. Humour (hopefully I can think of something funny)

7. Another plot twist (so better read until the end)