Club Penguin

The Big Cheese

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played it during one day and never more. It's boring in my opinion. There's nothing so special about it or anything special to do there. :worried:

Has anyone herad of/played club penguin? My sister thinks its "cool" I personnally dnt like it that much, post your thoughts :)

my friend and her 7-year-old brother play it but i think its boring

Club Penguin is a kid-friendly virtual world where children can play games, have fun and interact with each other.

- Kid-friendly chat - Nothing to download

- Lots of fun games - Lots more!

That's what it says in the main page. Visit clubpenguin and take a look for yourselves.

The games are all easy to play and all but what made me give up of playing it was due to the fact that you need to become a member (pay for it) to be able to buy furniture to your house/iglo and I'm not sure if you need to be a member to buy clothes as well.

I'm guessing it's about penguins, so you'll have fun there.

DISCLAIMER: I bear no responsibility if it's not about penguins. I'm just assuming from the name.

its um this:

Club Penguin is a kid-friendly virtual world where children can play games, have fun and interact with each other.

- Kid-friendly chat - Nothing to download

- Lots of fun games - Lots more!

but i never visited the site before xD

And the site seems to be down at the moment, at least my PC doesn't show anything when visiting the web page.

Oooo.....a friend of mine's on there! She says you can get free don't-have-to-be-member clothes at parties, which usualy happen once a month. and every 2 weeks you have to find a pin......(?)----also accesible by non-members

I'm not sure though, are we talking about the same thing?