I finally got it!

n.z._WAT?!

Dude I'm so happy!! I got the water plant, the worst is over...I hope =/ Lol. Like I said I was ready to be trying for hours...took me about 10 minutes? Yay. TDN you are the bomb!! :woot:

Congratulations! I kinda got past the Water Plant on luck, and I get the impression that's how most of us did it. xD

Thanks everyone! I'm trying to get the dum spellbook but I keep going round in circles trying to get it lol

Yay!! I've finished it! And got my prizes. Woot...now I've gotta remember to go back to get the avvie xD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Random Invisible Guy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the poor, often-ignored edit button instead. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congratulations! :D Welcome to the club of TDN Altador Plot veterans! ;)

Haha thanks. I started freaking out because I couldnt find where to get the avvie, and then I realized I had to click on King Altador. Duuh lol x_x

• 2 months later...

Congratulations! It took me a few hours! Enjoy your sweet finish and rub it in your friends' faces!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy. ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Meowy. if you have any questions regarding this action.