Whats the best you ever got from the Fruit Machine?

Mantis

A couple of years back I got a spotted Paint Brush as well as a battle muffin and somewhere between 20k-50k. Back then Spotted Paint Brushes sold for 200k, although I am sure the price dropped =/

EDIT: OH NO! Spotted Paint Brushes inflated to almost 1 mill! I feel bad for selling it immediately now D:

okay seriously? it actually gives out paint brushes!? Has anyone gotten one recently... I play that thing every day and never get anything good (if I even manage to win at all!!!!)

I have no luck with these games (this includes wheel of knowledge and wheel excitement.. actually pretty much all the wheels! :( )

An angelpuss and 1 thousand neopoints. Oh the joy. :(

I got a faerie pb a few weeks ago. :woot:

I got a fire paintbrush from it once, talk about surprise, I had never got anything valuable from it before and then it decides to give me a paintbrush lol

okay seriously? it actually gives out paint brushes!? Has anyone gotten one recently... I play that thing every day and never get anything good (if I even manage to win at all!!!!)

I have no luck with these games (this includes wheel of knowledge and wheel excitement.. actually pretty much all the wheels! :( )

Well, my account was over 6 years old when I won my Desert PB ;) And I'd played it everyday my account was active... its random, so you really just have to be patient! But yes, it does give out paint brushes occasionally.

The best I've one is probably a Muffin, or a Poppit, and 1k.

Muffins are better than PB's, trust me.

You can use Muffins as weapons. xD

Wow, those who got paint brushes must be very lucky! I only got good nps from there..

I haven't gotten any good items or good random events for a long time. The last time I received a Desert paint brush was 6 years ago, and that was the best. I must be unlucky, hehe.