Has anyone had their account unfrozen?

heerozero

I just found out that my account has been frozen (and in my opinion, it was completely wrongful). How likely is it that I'll actually get it back? Because, honestly, if I don't get it back, I'm going to stop playing Neopets altogether.

Sorry about your account :(

I got my account back, and I do know plenty of others who have gotten theirs back... then plenty more who are still frozen... depends on the reason TNT gives you when you try to sign in though as to how likely you are to get it back. Just fill in the frozen forms as well as you can and see what happens!

I got my account unfrozen. well it's a long story, account gets hacked, i tell TNT, they freeze account to stop hacker from getting back in, then unfreeze account and give me new password that I later change.

so yeah, my account got unfrozen :D good luck :yes:

Sorry to hear about your account.

If your account got frozen because it was scammed by another user, there is a good chance that you will get it back. Just fill out the form as accurately as possible, with as much detail as possible, and you should be able to get it back.

If your account was frozen for breaking the rules (even if you didn't really break any rules), then you probably won't get your account back. You can still try, of course. I've read that the "innocent until proven guilty" strategy has worked for some people before.

Good luck getting your account back!

I've had my account frozen, but sadly I never got it back. :(

I hope that you get your account back though! What was the reason they gave you?

Thanks guys. I don't have much hope, though. They said I was participating in the buying and or selling of neopoints and pets (and strangely enough, items. Since when is it illegal to buy/sell items?). I've explained what happened, which as far as I know, isn't against the rules. I won an item in a raffle at another forum, and I think they misconstrued that as somehow being illegal. Which makes no SENSE because otherwise, why do they even give you the option of sending gifts to other users?

So yeah. I guess I'll just hold tight for a few days and see what happens. I only found out about this around one in the morning, and it's just now really sinking in. I'm really going to be upset if I don't get it back. I had over 4 million NP, over 200 avatars, and multiple trophies. :crying:

Ah I would guess you might have a bit of trouble then :( For reasons other than your account being hacked/CG'd it can be quite difficult to get your account back - if not impossible.

Its illegal to buy/sell items for real money... which is probably where they're heading with that reason. Presumably you had to pay something to enter the raffle? Thats generally what a raffle is, you buy tickets. Otherwise its not a raffle its something else lol

My friend got unfrozen once. Maybe it was because neopets kinda knew him? (he was the one who designed the shoyru)

But he got hacked AGAIN and he is frozen for good now.

They might unfreeze you if you got hacked, but if you got frozen from too many warnings, then it is very unlikely.

Good luck. Be very persistent, I've heard that it works most of the time. :D

I actually received an e-mail from one of the TNT staff yesterday. She asked me what my relationship with the user "henry2087" was. I have no clue who this person is, and I replied telling her so. So now I think I actually WAS hacked and just didn't realize it, which gives me a bit more hope. I had almost everything in my account PIN protected, so on the off-chance I do get my account back, there shouldn't be too much damage. *crosses fingers*