Wow, that's really sad. :(

-Ryan

Someone has hacked the actual Neo data-base from what i've heard, and they actually went on Munsterpoo's account, took screnies, then sent them to TNT and said they know how to patch that. Over 15 of the wealthiest and richest accounts have been iced so far for protection. I heard that TNT is freezing anyone's account that has been used by the IP adress of the scammer. =/

On another note, most BDers and ACers agree that Viacom will deny this when it's over. xD

And on ANOTHER note, it's been estimated that over 100bil neopoints in pure, ETS, and HTS have been lost because of this. That's sure gonna change the Neo-economy if they don't get their accounts back. =/

UPDATE: There's a rumor it's been patched but I don't know for sure. Only one person said that.

UPDATE: Oh my goodness this person is sick. They actually sell accounts to other people for real money. Mati had that happen to her. And also, it's been confirmed that their nickname(not username) is cheesie.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Shakes head* They still wont have agree to have a life ... and I feel that TNT is STILL not saying anything about it *shakes head again* so sad, so true....

Well, looking through the names, I can tell you two more main targets. Kaisercloud will obviously be a target, and that Swat person with the premium avvie. They'll both be frozen by the end of the week at this rate. D:

Thank goodness i'm a nobody when the AC isn't running...

My BCG lender has also had his account disabled. Hopefully, this was a preventative measure. I've been hearing that all of the big avatar lenders have had their accounts stolen and/or frozen.

I'd really like to find out what actually happened. What are your sources of this rumour, Super Squirrel? I've been hearing the same thing all over the Avatar boards.

Yeah, little creepy if you ask me.

Apparently he's BRAGGED about it on other sites, too. And multiple people have a picture of him + his adress. Not long now until he get's arrested for this, hopefully.

I know who you're talking about. :( There was this site that I've been really disgusted with for a long time, and he is an "admin" of the site, sells accounts that obviously aren't his, and gives lenny condorum and mystery pic answers. *shakes head in sadness* I HOPE HE GETS ARRESTED.

Wow, Deepti. This guy has literally killed neo. =/

Andreas Kjeldsen, lives in Denmark.

That's him. Don't know his number or adress yet. Once I get the address though, time for the explosives. Heh heh :P

You know, Neopets has stated that if you sell stuff, you will have a 500 dollar fine (AT LEAST) and go to jail. I hope he has a hundred thousand dollar fine. Bit much I know, but all this "emotional distress" and then hacking into accounts, the judge would probably charge even more.

Wow, what a creep. I find that people who scam and use hacking for person gain are serious losers with no lives. It really makes me sick. I hope he gets stopped soon.

He is breaking the law, and he can get sued for alot of money. Think of all the neocash, and how he sells accounts. That's gonna add up to a big fine, and I hope he get's arrested for 50 years and then ends up on streets. Maybe hit by a car too, depends on how many accounts the moron steals...

Oh my...

This guy is just sick.

The 500 dollar fine is what they say they can fine someone with, but depending on the problem, they can fine more for this, so he should be fined a lot more money/a long jail sentence.

If only the ol' electric chair was a punishment for crimes like this.

Lol. This is copied and pasted from the boards:

What's Cheesie going to do when he gets caught?

Cheesie:"I am the mighty hax0r, Cheesie. I will hack your BRAIN!

Police: "That's nice.

Cheesie: "BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON!

Police: "o_O"

for anyone interested, screenshots 0.0

(image shack is allowed on these forums right?)

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1096/munsterpoopwned1.png

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6425/munsterpoopwned2.png

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8031/munsterpoopwned3.png

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6514/munsterpoopwned4.png

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/6986/munsterpoopwned6.png

the guy is obviously showing off, and that's what I find so disgusting. =_=

he purposely shows all the money and paint brushes, and even the pound page.

well, thank god he didn't pound the pets, that'd be even more disgusting

What a freak. I cannot beleive that he's gone so far with this. Cheating on a game, giving out a Lenny conundrum answer, auto-buying. That's one thing, but actually stealing someone's account and having the nerve to take pictures is just wrong, sick, and stupid.

I found his facebook. *evil grin* The stupid man left it for everybody to see. I don't think I'm allowed to give out the link on the forums, but who said I'm not allowed to do what I have in mind?? ;D

What's Cheesie going to do when he gets caught?

Cheesie:"I am the mighty hax0r, Cheesie. I will hack your BRAIN!

Police: "That's nice.

Cheesie: "BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON!

Police: "o_O"

Rofl. That made me literally laugh out loud,

because my brother's watching YuGiOh right now. ^^

I found his facebook. *evil grin* The stupid man left it for everybody to see. I don't think I'm allowed to give out the link on the forums, but who said I'm not allowed to do what I have in mind?? ;D

Oh man, Deepti. x3

Well, munsterpoo has been frozen. :c

So hopefully TNT's a bit closer to tracking down Cheesie?

Yeah, Munsterpoo was unfortunatley iced earlier today. Shame, hope she get's her account back. And if she dosen't, well there's 10bil gone from the neo economy right there.