Eggcave Discussion Topic

-Ryan

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got three the day they were released, but I haven't been able to get anymore since then. I have to wait a few days to try again, after spending so much time trying to get a Mo my cave doesn't have any room left.

Am I wrong or was there an 'egg cave' with pokemon? I think I remember that from two years ago tongue.gif (I am so old at this)

There's two now that I know of, I don't know how old they are.

Ian has updated the blog to officially announce that voting for the myLights entries has begun!

VOTING HAS BEGUN FOR THE MYLIGHTS COMPETITION!

How to vote: At the bottom of every myLights entry, there is now a button to vote. You can vote ONCE for each entry.

How to find entries: Visit your friends' profiles (and their friends' profiles) and look for the myLights banner at the top of their profile. If they are entered in the myLights Christmas Competition, the myLights banner will appear. Click the banner to view their entry; if you like the entry, vote for it!

Voting closes December 31 at 3:00 pm Egg Cave Time. We will tally the votes and announce the winners on New Years.

And due to popular demand, submissions are still being accepted while voting is commencing. It's not too late to enter just yet!

AND YES -- a trading system will be released in January! Thanks for hanging tight.

I wonder who will win? :O

hey does anybody have an extra swornt i will trade for mah florn, tamachao please its the last one i need

EDIT: nevermind someone is saving one for me when the trading center is open!!

how do you get a terron egg i heard you have to go to the egg cave and adopt an egg a 3am to get it but if you do that do you always get a terron or is it random?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Iceheart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...
how do you get a terron egg i heard you have to go to the egg cave and adopt an egg a 3am to get it but if you do that do you always get a terron or is it random?

It's always random getting any egg, but they're available at that time.

• 5 weeks later...

I don't get it. Why do all Egg Cave related discussions have to be here?! This is just a viewing thread.... Well I suppose this is a neopets forums anyways. Well anyways I have a forums on my Egg Cave site that you guys can all use, some of them you can use without signing up too. The link is below, also I believe there are a few other fansites and forums up for Egg Cave too but I won't give all the links here. Some of them are on the fansite "links" page.

The Egg Cave Splash (forums area)

hi

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i need my eggs to grow up :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. If you wish to add something, edit your existing post.

Well, I personally don't think that anyone has any balrogs UFA/UFT. Same thing for Mos. As for hatched tasmas... They're quite easy to hatch: 300/600/??? views. Hatched terrons? There are now a lot of users giving them away. I used to have a terron AC, but my access got cut of, so i had to close it. :( I'm sure silverserpent has some extra terrons, except they aren't hatched.

I'm sure there are some people who are giving away their LE eggs to those who don't have them. Just browse the trading center and you'll find some, I'm sure.

Mos are random, and terrons can only be found the first 5 minutes of 3 am ECT.

Well, I personally don't think that anyone has any balrogs UFA/UFT. Same thing for Mos. As for hatched tasmas... They're quite easy to hatch: 300/600/??? views. Hatched terrons? There are now a lot of users giving them away. I used to have a terron AC, but my access got cut of, so i had to close it. :( I'm sure silverserpent has some extra terrons, except they aren't hatched.

I'm sure there are some people who are giving away their LE eggs to those who don't have them. Just browse the trading center and you'll find some, I'm sure.

Mos are random, and terrons can only be found the first 5 minutes of 3 am ECT.

Yeh true,but I guess it's worth a try right? I am offering any of my creatures in egg cave, like maybe all 4 terrons or some tines, foos, floen for the Balrog or Mo xD well now, im looking to adopt a ghosty, horsca, roo as well :P dont need the hatched tasmas, terrons anymore..got lots XD!