Customization problem?

safetymath

So I was customizing one of my pets and added the Round Paper Lantern String Lights, and the first time it worked fine...it saved normally and showed up on her picture and everything. Then a bit later I wanted to add something else, so I went back to the Customization page and this scary message showed up right away:

Error #10002: Zone Restricted!

The following item(s) are restricting this zone:

Round Paper Lantern String Lights

Remove those item(s) to lift the restriction.

And the message just kept popping up whenever I tried to add them again.

Does that make sense? I don't know how else to explain it...

Is it just a weird random glitch?

Usually when this happens it is because the color of the pet is not compatible with a wearable. For instance, a Mutant Lenny cannot wear normal Lenny clothing.

But Lights would be more decoration than clothing, so I think it is possible that this is an encoding error... I'm googling stuff to see if I can figure it out. If I do, I'll let ya know. :D

Edit:

According to an editorial from waaay back in 2002, Error 10002 is a flash coding error. Contact TNT so they know they have a bug to fix. :)

Ahh, thank you. I don't know why I didn't think to Google it myself :*

Possibly because Google is notoriously bad at locating editorial entries? :P

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Random Invisible Guy).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Random Invisible Guy if you have any questions regarding this action.