Looking for someone to create "buttons" for my pets...

littrell23

Hi all! I had a new idea (at least I think it's new, since I haven't seen anyone do it) where I'd like to have buttons made for each of my pets.

As I'm sure many of you can relate, I have pets with different "personalities" - some are the "bread-winners," some are the "readers," some are the "gamers," etc. And I think it would be cute to have a button made of each pet describing what exactly it was they did!

I was thinking something like the Booktastic Book buttons, where I could place one on each of my pet descriptions. I envisioned the face or body of each respective pet species embossed on a gold badge. There would also be shadowing to make it look like a badge.

If anyone would be interested in helping, you can respond here or PM me.

Here is the info:

Images to Use: One of each of my pet species - Shoyru, Lutari, Gelert & Korbat

The text you wish on there: Shoyru Badge: "Home Maker & Book Reader"

Lutari Badge: "Baby & Gourmet Food Eater"

Gelert Badge: "Battler & Gamer"

Korbat Badge: "Oldest & Family Provider"

Any subtext: each of their names respectively, listed at the bottom or top of the badge, or above or underneath the badge, probably in gold text too (if interested in this project, let me know and I will provide names)

Deadline: The sooner the better, but no - this is out of the kindness of someone's heart, so I don't want to rush them :)

Effects: "Gold Plated" badge, with shadowing

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all! I had a new idea (at least I think it's new, since I haven't seen anyone do it) where I'd like to have buttons made for each of my pets.

As I'm sure many of you can relate, I have pets with different "personalities" - some are the "bread-winners," some are the "readers," some are the "gamers," etc. And I think it would be cute to have a button made of each pet describing what exactly it was they did!

I was thinking something like the Booktastic Book buttons, where I could place one on each of my pet descriptions. I envisioned the face or body of each respective pet species embossed on a gold badge. There would also be shadowing to make it look like a badge.

If anyone would be interested in helping, you can respond here or PM me.

Here is the info:

Images to Use: One of each of my pet species - Shoyru, Lutari, Gelert & Korbat

The text you wish on there: Shoyru Badge: "Home Maker & Book Reader"

Lutari Badge: "Baby & Gourmet Food Eater"

Gelert Badge: "Battler & Gamer"

Korbat Badge: "Oldest & Family Provider"

Any subtext: each of their names respectively, listed at the bottom or top of the badge, or above or underneath the badge, probably in gold text too (if interested in this project, let me know and I will provide names)

Deadline: The sooner the better, but no - this is out of the kindness of someone's heart, so I don't want to rush them :)

Effects: "Gold Plated" badge, with shadowing

Chuck Norris has a board above yours I think saying that they're offering to make banners/buttons. :) PM them.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephanie* if you have any questions regarding this action.