Coconut Shy Theory

No it doesn't matter what coconut is pictured, just always aim for the same place. I think the center is easiest, but it doesn't really matter.

I would like to add that I think playing the game everyday (or at least very frequently) is an important part of the "theory."

Because I would imagine if the game some how logs which coconut your throwing at, which it appears to from my results,

then that log of throws probably gets reset if you haven't played it in a while, same as your high-scores get reset on all the other games.

wow thats an interesting theory. I already have the avatar, but maybe ill start playing again and see... when I got it though i switch coconuts during the game, I go for the thinest one, and when they were all thin i just picked a random one and it fell down...

I dont play coconut shy very often but when i do i always use that theory. I've won twice from doing it that way the second time being a few minutes ago, i knocked down the middle coconut and got 10,000 NP's and a Light Brown Evil Coconut :).

I agree, this theory gets me better results, but I have never hit it down. I plan to play it every day though, until I finally do get the avatar.