Bluerang1's Rough Comic Sketch

tempdisplay

Hey guys, if you go HERE you can see the picture I took of the rough version of a comic sketch I want to submit into the Neopeian Times :) Sorry if you can't see it so good.

The story is at the Beach, Croy finds, a PB I think an Island PB would be perfect, then she mistakely Donates it instead of keeping it safely in the SDB. The message it, Your Browser isn't always as fast as you so take time when you want to keep Valuables :D

It's just some of us intend to choose and an option but mistakenly choose the wrong one, like feeding the wrong pet.

• 4 weeks later...
Itz alright, when I finish the fresh product I'll post it here so stay tunned :D

Woah! I can see it, but it's REALLY big. Is it possible for you to set an image size? Or upload it onto another host like imageshack and just send us the exact url of the image? I saw a cute wocky in there. :) Good luck! Oh yeah, does your comic need to be coloured for the Neopian Times?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.