Jelly World!

chelsea_ann89

Jelly World!  

72 members have voted

1. 1. When the existence of Jelly World is questioned in Neoboards, which of these often resulting posts is most annoying?

• OMG lyk j33z i no itz r33l, k, i found it, h3r3 it iz!!!!!!! "-blocked-.html"
    • It doesn't exist! Stop telling the n00bs it exits, you liars!
    • It does exist! Stop telling the n00bs it doesn't exist, you liars!
    • REPORTED!!!!
    • You're all so immature. The link is...
    • Other. (Explain in reply)

• 2 weeks later...

That level of idiotic chatspeak is really annoying no matter what. xD I just go along with the joke that it doesn't exist but I think those who take it to far and call others noobs and stuff is just plain dumb. o_O Everyone pretty much already knows that TNT is just in denial about it anyway. :yes:

I try, I try. ^_^

The Empire does not wish to acknowledge the existence of such a world!

This isn't the world you're looking for! *waves hand*

heheheeee, *the ghost of obi-wan in the force says* to find it young padawan, you must go to the sugar system. *luke jumps out* GO REPUBLIC!! *starts a lightsaber fight* yeah, ppl who talk like "n00bs" are immature. who even created the word "n00b" anyway??????!!?!?!??!?!?

I think they should make a plot .... where we "DISCOVER JELLY WORLD" :P kill 2 birds with one stone there.. :D

Haha, I think they should do a new plot to discover a new world, lead us on for a month, then discover the new world is jelly world!

I hate leet speak, how does "h3r3" help anything? You're not saving any letters and/or time to type the thing, and its just more difficult to read. I know somebody who says things like lyke instead of like, and nyt instead of night. What is the point?

I agree, the posts about this on the Neoboards can be really amusing although they do get way out of hand sometimes. I think the leet speak thing is definitely the most annoying thing though, or the people who talk like LyKe dIS. With the alternating upper and lowercase letters. It just makes my head feel like its going to explode.

I play along with the joke and say it doesn't exist, but I would never go so far as to call other people noobs or liars. THAT is where you get immature.

*sigh*

Quoted again because of this topic currently on the jelly boards: http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=135062180

There's something wrong with people over there...

Sometimes I feel like making a jellyworld guide... Like to explain to newbies that it's a just a joke, the method to post on the jelly board, etc etc...

A jelly plot would be super cool. Actually, ANY plot would be super cool now... :/

Well I see like the majority, I chose the first one...obviously ;)

I don't understand why TNT has to keep up the pretense though? o_O I mean it's all fun and games right? However I get really annoyed when there are dozens of boards (yes even the ones on the jelly world board) claiming that jellyworld is not real. I get it! We all get it! It's just a joke right? I just don't like it when entire boards are spammed with people trying to get other people's attention :/ (esp. things that are considered to be axioms for everyone)

• 3 weeks later...
I think the most annoying is REPORTED. People who threaten to report others over the most ridiculous things is so irritating.

Totally Agree. It's like walking on egg shells over there, for me anyway. I haven't played religiously since 2002 or 2003, off and on between then, so much has changed in my absence that the rules are more strict that it makes Paypal claims a cakewalk. I have read about ppl getting frozen over misundertandings and TNT just takes the side of the reporter. There are 3 sides to every story... I'm just glad there are forums like this one where as far as I can tell is a relaxed and friendly environment to discuss all things Neopets without immaturity to get you banned from the game.

Thank you TDN :)

• 2 weeks later...
People are so immature about jelly world- it's a good joke, but people often go overboard

I know but I still love to play along because it is hard to find anything else that people will join in on for role playing. As long as it isn't too far (insults), I would join in.

*Warning! Role-play instincts taking over*

I think TNT should put in a new daily like the meteor except you are asked if Jelly World exists. If yes, then your memory gets erased and your Pet loses a point of intelligence. If no, then they let you go and if you are lucky, get a reward for being smart. This should eliminate all those Jelly World believers, I think Sloth is behind Jelly World with some new device that brain washes anyone to believe what Sloth wants so he can return with an army of people that believes Sloth should rule the world. Come on. Jelly World, how does Sloth think of these things.

I wish TNT would start a war about Jelly World. Jelly World believers VS Jelly World non-believers

LOL, if they had a war like that I would have no idea which side to join!

I remember when I once submitted a short story to the Neopian Times. I was new then, and didn't even know about the Jelly World joke. So I made it real in there...and TNT replied 'your short story has been rejected because it revealed a Neopets secret'. :laughingsmiley:

LOL, if they had a war like that I would have no idea which side to join!

I remember when I once submitted a short story to the Neopian Times. I was new then, and didn't even know about the Jelly World joke. So I made it real in there...and TNT replied 'your short story has been rejected because it revealed a Neopets secret'. :laughingsmiley:

XD, Seriously? Wow, never knew that TNT was authoritarian ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I think TNT should just admit jelly world exists.And I you are reading his to find out how to get to jelly would, the link is: http://www.neopets.com/jelly/

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Meowy if you have any questions regarding this action.