Kelp Restaurant Menu

anniemorphs

I seem to be having trouble selecting my menu in the Kelp Restaurant. I'm seated and the menus are loaded so I click my food on the menu and everything seems perfectly fine. But then I click "Eat" and the waitress tells me that I haven't selected anything. So I'm confused. :/ I don't know what the problem is. I've tried it several times but the result is always the same.

I'd be eternally grateful if someone tells me a way to fix this. :] I'm trying to get the Bon Appetit avatar but this situation makes it impossible. Thanks for your time. :3

Thanks for replying! :D I tried that earlier but it didn't give me the "Open in New Tab" option, only a bunch of Chinese (it's my dad's computer xD). But now that you suggested it, I tried again and clicked the Chinese. Which opened it into a new tab. Thank you very much. ^^

Yes, the avatar is random. Some say you have a better chance by going there with a bloated pet, order something off EVERY menu (quite expensive! :O) and feed your pet. If you get leftovers, feel lucky! :D Someone said they got it by repeatedly refreshing at the leftovers page.

Ya pretty sure its pure luck. My pet was 'very bloated' wouldn't eat anything outside of the restaraunt. Then I fed her the cheapest foods (doing the whole meal) and it took 600-700k for me to FINALLY get left overs! :grrr: so frustrating!