Have you noticed this about Petpets?

That when you paint one, they can become bigger or smaller....Take this for example:

angelpuss.gif

Aww! A cute little Angelpuss, yes? So you buy a Green Petpet Brush that you've been dying for

angelpuss_green.gif

...and then it gets smaller!

When I looked closely at some petpets that's when I figured that out. Why did they do that? And here's an exapmle of a petpet getting BIGGER when you paint it:

faerie_pet11.gif

A cute little Floud that's been bugging you to paint it red! So you finnaly get the brush and...

floud_red.gif

...it grew bigger!

Yeah, it sure is! And here's a petpet that gets smaller THREE DIFFERENT TIMES!

gallion_orange.gif

Wow! An awesome Gallion!He knows that he's a fearsome dragon, but he wants to be cute and cuddly...

gallion_plushie.gif

...so you paint him plushie and he shrinks!He liked it for a while, but now he wants to have two different skills at once...

gallion_maraquan.gif

...so you paint him Maraquan so he can swin and fly, and he gets even smaller!

:P That is strange, yet SO cool. You have to admit it. xD *walks away wondering why she thinks that petpet changing sizes are cool now*

.. you know I never did notice that.. hmmm, then again I usually stick to the basic petpet colour, unless im zapping him! :P lol thats kind of cool, does it apply for pets too ?

Hm, well that's certainly something I never noticed before...

For colours like Maraquan or Faerie, where the petpet's appearance changes dramatically, I can understand the change in size. The artist needs to either make it bigger or smaller for all the newer details (ie: the tail, the wings, etc).

Well changing shape and stuff would change size too, but changing just color and size (like that angelpuss example) makes no sense at all! That is so wierd!!