Adver Video not working?

stephie23

When I open it up and click on watch video it goes straight to the spin for neopoints page, it did this yesterday as well. (and you dont get any neopoints from it! :( ) Is this happening to anyone else, or just me?

When you see the video end, but no video played, immediatly close the window before you can spin the wheel, and come back later. That way, no videos will have been watched so you will still have your chance at watching 5 videos. :)

I think the problem with Adver Video is that you have to leave it as your top window. I know that certain games on facebook will only load if they are the active window. I think that is the same problem that Adver Video has. If you click to a different window than it doesn't work

I think the problem with Adver Video is that you have to leave it as your top window. I know that certain games on facebook will only load if they are the active window. I think that is the same problem that Adver Video has. If you click to a different window than it doesn't work

Im not sure about that. I always have multiple windows open.. I just find at certain times of the day sometimes it just stops working for whatever reason, and even if I restart my computer and try it again it doesnt work for me

I've had problems with Adver Video for several months now, and it's one ad in particular that seems to cause me the problems - I'm thinking it's something to do with MTV? The other ads don't seem to cause any kind of glitch. Some days I don't get that MTV ad at all, some days it's once or twice, and then there are days when I get it for all five.

Yeah, the same thing has been happening to me for quite a while. What I do is after the first video shows up as blank, I do something else for about half an hour or so, and then check out the videos.

Sometimes refreshing the page, or logging out and back in helps.

Yeah - I looked at the connecting to at the bottom when it's loading, and it only seems to be when it's trying to connect to mtv.com. Luckily I haven't had too many problems with it lately. Yesterday I had all Fruit Loops ads, and it went fine!

Its definitly not the ad blocker thing, its just something that occasionally happens, if it was ad blocker then it would never work. :P

hmmm... that's odd, adver-video has NEVER given me any trouble at all, maybe it's because I only ever get the same 3 ads and that I don't live in the US, perhaps

I don't live in the US and I have problems occasionally. I get a variety of ads (when it works).

• 4 years later...

You do not have to watch the video just wait for it to load spin the wheel then immediately refresh the nteopets page, you should get the points, it works for me an maybe press the start game button that could make a difference too

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.