ah! all the graves have been dug up!!!

mcgirl77777

Do you think it was possible for anyone to actually get the PB , not including the person who found it..

What PB? Oh, and do you think it will be possible for other people who didn't get to dig up any graves to complete the step? Cuz my sister was out of town and she really wanted to do this plot.

Does this mean that the plot is over, no prizes, no nothing, or what?! I'm kind of confused I s'pose.

-Ashley

Does this mean that the plot is over, no prizes, no nothing, or what?! I'm kind of confused I s'pose.

-Ashley

As you may already know TNT released another step for us to do so the plot isn't over yet. ^_^

But when do you think it'll be over?

I know before 31st October it will not end, after that date I don't know. :S In Halloween we should already find the Spirit and asked him to reverse what he has done but we then need to find a cure to Bruno so maybe it will end in the middle of November.

I love this plot, although I'm stumped on Section 3...Its depressing

-Ashley

I think the last part of the plot we would have to do would be on halloween night, 31st. And once your done, teh prizes make be given out like months after just like the altador plot or maybe 2 weeks after.