New Panda :D

HELLO THERE!

big font check

colorful check

friendly check

heh, i just though a big friendly greeting would be a nice way to say hello C:

anywho, i'm new here, not new to forums or anything, but new to this site, the daily neopets! :3

um, introduction....right! i found this site while browsing for a user lookup layout, and from there found this site. which has been helping me out a lot on neopets. especially in the avatar section. so far i've obtained 116 avatars! :D

what else...oh!

i've known of neopets for about as long as it's been out. Have had a few accounts here and there, but never stayed. Only recently have i created a new account, currently with three pets, and have made some friends.

So, with that being my introduction, i hope that we can be friends as well! :3

WELCOME!!! I'm pretty new to the whole forum thing, I mostly just stick to neopets, and using TDN for my dailies.... but once in a while its nice to come online and chat with ppl! :)

thanks for the welcome :headphone:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please avoid making posts that are less than 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.