If the Squirrel Faerie came to your house...

-Ryan

Squirrel Faerie choices  

29 members have voted

1. 1. And gave you a choice between $100 dollars, 10mil neopoints, or being lent BGC, Chokato, Meowy, and Zdap, which would you choose?

• $100 Dollars.
    • 10 Million Neopoints.
    • Be lent BGC, Chokato, Meowy, and ZDAP.

Let's pretend you don't have those avvies, btw.

I'm 12 and i'm doing pretty well money wise so I really don't need the $100. The avvies aren't that hard to get lent either. I'd have to go with the 10mil, because having 10mil would be fun xD

I'm pretty good with money, too, so I don't need $100.

I could get those avvies lent with TDN ALP, so I'll have to go and take the 10 mil.

EDIT: I voted the wrong thing in the poll. x) Never mind.

The avvies wouldn't be too bad.

I'll take the neopoints! While they may be easier to earn than real money, it will take me a lot longer to earn 10 million neopoints than $100. The neopoints would allow me to have collateral for most of the avatars listed, plus it would be almost enough for me to either buy a Draik Egg or a Maraquan Paint Brush.

well my family are doing pretty well finacially so $100 wouldn't be too important. i chose the 10mil np because you can get all of those avie items with this amount of nps anyway, as many have been saying.

I'd take the NP, hands down. xD I don't need the money IRL, and 10 mil would be enough collat for several avatars, probably even those ones eventually through TDN. Not to mention enough to paint Wasaja and Cierrese, enough for me to finally finish furnishing (say that three times fast) the last room of my Neohome, and enough to give a nice amount of interest. :3

I picked all three. ... Yep. All three.

Real money would be great, even $100. Gotta start saving! happy.gif

10 mil would be great for collat to be lent those avvies much quicker.

Ahah, I would pick all three if that was an option, too. xD

But I'd still take the money. ^_^

Then I wouldn't need to beg my parents for NC. *-*

Probably because I don't have a job; stupid summer school. -.-

Maybe next month my answer'll be different. x3

The 10 million hands down. I don't really need the cash, and I have all of those avatars except BGC, which I can easily get lend with the 10 million NP. Heck, for 3/4 of them, you'd have more then enough full collat for them. :)