Neopian Splurges!

Quin

Full Lab Map for 795K a few weeks ago. Although I'm very tempted to try getting the Kelp avvie. But I know that, more likely than not, I'll probably go broke before I get it. :P

My most recent spend was 400k on a Snorkle Snout for the avvie. I'm saving up to buy a Fire PB and a Halloween PB for my Ruki - my husband has a Blumaroo I'm going to paint and transfer for the avvie. Mostly the things I've been dropping big money for have been avatar items - I'll be also going after the lab map pretty soon! And now that I know the trick for Kelp.

I've been avoiding the Lever Of Doom!

well this isn't exactly an item, but in an hour, I spent over 3 mil trying to get the kelp avatar

(random avatars hate me or something)

Well congrats for not giving up on it! xD Lol, now I feel that the 200k I wasted is nothing... heh :/

Most of it went on avatars ... 600k at kelp, piniata, nerkmid, full lab map, my neohome

paint brushes, my gallery ... too many things to list I'm afraid :(

I'm splurging on beads and books at the moment. :) I've been on neopets for 5 years and horded neopoints like a crazy person, so now I'm going to spend like a crazy person!

Same here! But it's been a little more than 5.. I've spent over 2mil, but have made it back within a week :D

I've bought a few treasure maps recently. I've already unlocked the lab map years ago, and then investing daily. I have about 5M invested, with 10M in the bank, and probably another 5M or so in items. As far as splurges go, I think the treasure maps I bought recently were the most recent. I got an Illusen the Earth Faerie collectible card, which I sold for 1.4M. I was hoping for a Draik Egg though :(