GRAVE DIGGING AND TESTING GROUP

OK HERES THE PLAN:

A good way to do this, is to group up with 4 other ppl... thus total =5.... therefore, you'll have four diggers and then one person who snipes into the grave to test the bones...

In order to ensure that no one else snipes your grave.... as a group, you go to a very isolated grave yard... where there are only a few diggers near the entrance.. and head all the way to the end... then u select four diggers and one person to test the bones... continue this way rotating who becomes the tester...

obviously, this will take a while, b.coz u'll have to "rest"in between graves... but if you start a board here and coordinate, i think it will be less frustrating

To sign up, just put ur neopets name and stay tuned to the board.. I will coordinate our group...designating the titles of digger and tester.. then when we have a group.. We will search for a relatively empty graveyard... and coordinate to go there.

First four ppl to sign up are in

Yeah I sign up,

My Username is the_oneonly

And on the Pet screen, I would have the Scorchio named Belitoni

(Im not good at sniping graves, but good at digging, very fast)

Cool! You're on board :D.... as soon as we get more ppl, i will give every one a PM or neomail shout to get things started

okay, i will also help advertise hehehe, but if we could wouldn't it be better to have 2 to try to snipe to test because thats give a higher chance to the TDNians

yes that would be good thing,but i think we would need 6 ppl then, b.c since we'd try to go to a remote area where there is no digging going on, then it might be hard trying to find random diggers.. most ppl dont venture off very far into the depths of where ppl havent started digging yet