Hi guys!

Hi, Kass Minion! Welcome to TDN Forums!

I'm Lion/Muffinman.

I do know your sister, Maywish. :D She's very nice, and I am hoping that you are the same! =D

Remember to read the rules, and I shall see you around!

~*~Welcome Kass Minion~*~

Well I'm sure your sister will fill you in on the ground rules & standard forum info, but just in case:

Rules | New Members Guide | Neopets News | Neopets Help | View New Posts

(the view new posts link is also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar)

The grey bar at the top of every forum page, beneath the TDN Logo, contains links to some of our most popular features.

So, you should be sure to check those out. All the guides, articles, and of course the dailies page, are pretty useful too.

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like your sister, and the rest of us.

p.s. Thank May, for recruiting us a shiny new member! If he's like you, I'm sure he's the kind of quality user we strive to get.

• 6 months later...

Hey Sabahat. :)

Welcome to the TDN forums. :P

Aw, thanks Muffinman! ^_^

Thanks Sis!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please keep your posts at least 7 word long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.