hello, complete new with this :S

Lu Lu

i am a player from a long time ago so this is all new andim not a very good one, i wnat metals and lots of Np, but i don't no how to get all that, i used to have an account pawdoo, but i forgot the email and password and i forgot the account i c u p funny colors, and the email to that to, and what i really want to do is feed the kads, but i dont no how to do this either everytime i search on shop wiz i canno;t fined what they want can somone step by step tell me how i do this ? o_O

Hello Lu Lu,

On the game board of Neopets, there is ALWAYS a Kadoatery Feeding time & List board :

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/boardlist.phtml?board=23

There, someone is telling you when to watch for kads to go hungry and they also links to helpful pages to read to get started. The easiest way for a mewbie to feed a kad is to buy a certain invent (example all grape items) and to keep them in your inventory. When the kad are hungry, check if one of the items you have in your inventory is asked (searching for 'grape' with ctrl + f in the page) and if there is one, click on it quickly! It might take a few tries before it works... so good luck!

Well, I am assuming medals are trophies, TDN has a part of their website that lists a couple of trophies that are relatively easy to get.

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/easy-trophies/

There are some flash games that are easy to obtain like Faerie Caves II, Bruno Backwoods Breakaway, and Grand Theft Ummagine. Just google those games and guides should show on the results. Another way to get trophies is to get good at a game, then play on the 1st of the month when the high score table resets and get onto the top 17.

As for earning "lots of NP", the fastest way, I think, would be to restock. TDN also has an article on restocking.

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/restocking/

But being able to restock is extremely hard, as it requires a quick hand, fast internet and knowledge of items that a shop offers. There are people that uses programs that auto-buys rare items in shops, making it hard for legit players to restock those items.

There are many other ways of earning NP, which includes Food Club, Stock Market and doing Dailies. These methods are much slower compared to that of restocking. I believe there are a ton of guides on the web that gives tips to earn NP. However, watch out for scam sites that ask for your username and password.

Have fun with Neopets!

P.S. Try to work on your spelling when typing a post. It helps to go over what you have typed.