The Never Ending Lab Game!

Alasaddor and Luna

Here is the rules. Your in a lab, and you see all sorts of weird types of liquids and stuff in a lot of bottles. A person first posts the color of the liquid, the bottle shape, and how large the bottle is, then drinks it. The next person tells the effect, and then drinks one themself. Here's an example.

Player C says, "I drink, the blue potion in the small star shaped bottle!"

Player B says, "You turn into a Kadoatie! I drink the orange potion in the HUGE Kadoatie-shaped bottle."

Player A says, "You explode into a million Mortogs!! I drink the pink potion in the Medium-sized Google shaped bottle!"

Also, you can use anything from anywhere. Even Neopets. You could say someone turned into google, Mario, a Tonu, a Draik, etc. So have fun, and what ever you do, don't drink the red potion in the HUGE sized poogle-shaped bottle!!

START!

My turn! I drink the green potion in the small Peanut-shaped bottle!

You become an Valentine Ixi shopkeeper.

I drank a blue swirly potion in a meepit-shaped container!

You have the ability to fly!

I drink a golden potion in a wand shaped container... (Too much HP, I know)

You think your going to turn into an orange yooyu but all of the sudden you turn into a giant piece of celery! Didn't see that one coming!

I drink the liquid on a dark brown bottle shaped like a sphere that says DON'T DRINK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

Since the last person didn't drink a potion I guess they don't turn into anything.

I drink a blue potion with a fly in it, carried in a computer shaped container.

You turn into a huge Mara Meepit!

I drink the yellow potion in the huge happy smiley shaped container...