I am new, of course.

Spoodler

Hello! I am Spoodler, both on here and neopets. I joined to chat with people about Neopets and it's ups and downs, new features, and alot of other awesome Neopets stuff! I am a good pal and I have been on for 80 months, but am very out of the loop. I am eager to get more of those shiny clusters of pixels called "Trophies" and am after avatars. I don't think I'm off to a good start though. xD I KNOW I will have a great experience, and I think you older Neopets users will be great help updating me on new Neopets stuff, and I will also be of help to some. :)

A COOL newb,

Spoodler

Hey Spoodler! Welcome to the TDN Forums!

No worries about being an old newb! I admit when it comes to certain topics like customizing, and avatar collecting, I'm pretty bad at them, but there's always TDN's resources to help anyone out!

Thanks you guys :) I have only been using TDN for half a month. I have been waiting for my own e-mail adress so I didn't have to keep checking my mom's e-mail. xD

Fashion, we will go through this together. Except you have a week for a head start. :)

~*~Welcome Spoodler~*~

So here are the ground rules and the standard forum info:

Rules | New Members Guide | Neopets News | Neopets Help | View New Posts

(the view new posts link is also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar)

Trophy hunting eh? I'm afraid I can't help you there I'm just about the worst gamer ever!

Luckily, TDN has game guides for just about ever game there is, and an "easy trophies"

guide that should prove fairly helpful to you on your way to more "shiny pixels."

Avatar help is here too, be sure to check out Neo Avatars and the ALP.

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like the rest of us.

p.s. I noticed you don’t have forum set would you like me to design one for you? PM me if your interested.