TNT takes forever to accept game scores?

illuminati0n

On July 1, after all the high scores reset, I scored something awesome on Advert Attack, around 945. And at the time, that would've been a first place trophy! I even waited three, four, even five days, and my score was still in the first place spot because at the time the highest score was around 880. The high score was slowly rising yes, but my 940 still would've beat them.

And now, 10 days after I submit that score of 945, TNT FINALLY neomails me telling me that my score has been accepted, my neopoints should be rewarded now, etc. I go and check the high score table, and now enough people have beat my score so that I don't even get a third place trophy. And they neomailed me around 4 hours ago, I have yet to get my first place trophy.

So I don't think I'm getting that first place trophy. Even though I would have gotten it if they had accepted my score the day after, or even 3-4 days after I submitted it.

Can someone inform me as to why it takes forever for them to look through the high scores? I thought they review all of them at 11:50 every day.. I don't get it.

Well, since the high score table resets at the first of the month, obviously many people would be sending game scores which were enough to get on the high score list. That keeps TNT really busy, as they've got so many scores to check. I'm sorry about you being bumped off, though. :(

Yep..they reviewed and accepted my score just now after a week or so since i last played the game...I didn't even remember i had a score waiting to be accepted.

Here's the thing(that after soo many years with neopets i just got this).Almost every game has a review score.You go above that and the score is immediately sent to TNT.On the first day of the month play as hard as you get and stop just under that review score(the smaller the difference,the bigger the chances you'll get a gold trophy)If you are one of the firsts to send a big(but under the review threshold)score, then you're set.

Nobody knows how many days..or weeks it will be until TNT accepts your score,and that just means that if they accept your,other people's higher score are accepted too.

So my best advice is stick to that first day ;)

i had a similar experience. i would have got a gold trophy. other, higher scores were accepted before mine and about 2 weeks later, they decided i was n't cheating and i got a third place trophy. not sure how that one happened :S

Yeah, I unfortunately had the same problem with Eliv Thade, ended up 24th instead of 1st...

I do believe there is a threshold for scores on the first day though, for Eliv Thade it was 2199

(everyone at the top had 2199 for the first week)

I think you need to get at that threshold or actually, in my opinion, a little above it.

I don't think they approve/review all scores at the same time, they start from a little above the threshold and work up.

(At least if I recall, the highest score went up gradually)

There will likely be a quick scramble for just below the threshold so you might need to get above it to a

so-called "secondary threshold" (the amount the highest scores allowed increases gradually).

Knowing this, does anyone know how to find out what the threshold is at the beginning of the month? It would

help a lot with getting high scores and averting frustration like this.

i had this happen too.

i was in line for 2nd on eliv thade.

took them 3-4 weeks to update my score.

fianlly did, was one spot from 3rd place trophy.

luckily, i got the trophy later anyway, it seems someone hacked a score and i got bumped up.