Grave Gripes

dragonyoko

Yeah, same here. I gave up after many ties. ^_^Also I gave up because I think this isn't a required step to continue with the plot because in the beginning I had 1400 potions and now - note that I didn't testes a single one bone! - I have less than 400. I believe in the next chapter will say something like "Oh, we've tested so many bones and yet nothing. We need to find another way to find the Spirit, no way we can find it this way."

And if this is a required step, the people that has already tested the bones will continue in the next step and leave some bones to the rest of us.

Yeah, same here. I gave up after many ties. ^_^Also I gave up because I think this isn't a required step to continue with the plot because in the beginning I had 1400 potions and now - note that I didn't testes a single one bone! - I have less than 400. I believe in the next chapter will say something like "Oh, we've tested so many bones and yet nothing. We need to find another way to find the Spirit, no way we can find it this way."

And if this is a required step, the people that has already tested the bones will continue in the next step and leave some bones to the rest of us.

I believe the number of potions varies when anyone uses or makes one, it doesn't matter if you didn't use one. It varies according to all neopet users doing the plot. The number will decrease when many people test bones and then, as people make more potions, it will increase again.

I think if you've got a slow computer... a good way to do this, is to group up with 4 other ppl... thus total =5.... therefore, you'll have four diggers and then one person who snipes into the grave to test the bones...

In order to ensure that no one else snipes your grave.... as a group, you go to a very isolated grave yard... where there are only a few diggers near the entrance.. and head all the way to the end... then u select four diggers and one person to test the bones... continue this way rotating who becomes the tester...

obviously, this will take a while, b.coz u'll have to "rest"in between graves... but if you start a board here and coordinate, i think it will be less frustrating