Free NC Mall Goodie Bag(s)!

Superfly

I tried changing my location to US and I refreshed several times and nothing.

I can understand if a sponsor reward is U.S. only but this is a crock.

I can't normally go to the NCmall because it's 'apparently' not available in my country so i change it to the US AND used a proxy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't normally go to the NCmall because it's 'apparently' not available in my country so i change it to the US AND used a proxy

When did you get yours? I'm curious if they are still being given out today...

When did you get yours? I'm curious if they are still being given out today...

Me too!!! Having a similar issue but it has been going on for some time...maybe if we moved to the USA TNT would start treating us better :(

Me too!!! Having a similar issue but it has been going on for some time...maybe if we moved to the USA TNT would start treating us better :(

XD I totally agree! I mean, I live in the US and I understand Neopets is based in the US, but I don't think it's fair that other countries can't do the same things that everyone else can. If you can't use paypal or get NC cards where you are, you can still get NC as prizes for stuff so you should be able to get free NC items as well.

XD I totally agree! I mean, I live in the US and I understand Neopets is based in the US, but I don't think it's fair that other countries can't do the same things that everyone else can. If you can't use paypal or get NC cards where you are, you can still get NC as prizes for stuff so you should be able to get free NC items as well.

Its not just NC. I had a friend in Aus spend my free NC cash for me last time but I don't understand whats up with this now. But things like the caption contest and customization spotlight...its mostly favourable to US citizens. The avatar caption contest I went through the list of the 15 finalists and only 2 of them were from another country while the rest were American. I can understand if the captions were all amazing but some of them were real bad I know a girl from Singapore who had a really funny caption and she never got picked.

I managed to grab one.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure your posts are 7 words or longer, as per our spam control rules. Thank you. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.