Sell me some AC prizes?

-Ryan

Yeah, they really should of given something for MQ, KD, and MI. They did a great job.

Oh, that should be interesting xD And you know, I bet they'll be keeping Dasher in KI next year so they can have an action figure of him and newbies will know why xD

I usually don't like making a profit off something like this, but I'm cashing in these Prize items and selling them for as quickly as I can. I know these posters are not even close to being worth 15k, but I know someone unfortunately might fall for it now.

I know Lilo Blumario Figure will have to rise up in Price sometime soon.

The Hat is something I see that will stay past 1 million. People are selling it for lower simply to get the cash now and run :)

Well I got the Slushies from last year.. so that's -480 Points of stuff I ain't going to buy... Excluding Slushies/Yooyus and the PB, If i wanted the rest of the items It would be around 6,000 points. I still have 3,800+ or so to spend on leftover items!

And do you still need posters Super Squirrel, or did ashy help you out already XD

Alright. I've got 900 points leftover. I've got myself everything from the Lilo Blumario Action Figure and down. Didn't buy some of the vintage jerseys and slushies cause I already had them from last year

I'm feeling generous, and I'll happily buy an item for those less fortunate who didn't play a lot of games. I'm not giving the items for people to sell off for their own profit, but only for their own interest to keep... First come first serve. :)

• 4 months later...

Thanks for replying Was worried one one would reply before the finals. I might wait it out then.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Meowy if you have any questions regarding this action.