Hello!

Hey there!

I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to join.

I started playing neopets in 2002, I believe. Back then I wrote in a fake birthdate without giving it a second thought, and now I can't get back in that account. Shame, too because I had many nice things and loads of NP. I recently registered for Neopets again, and I've been having so much fun!

Random facts?

In real life, I am crazy for animals. I own 4 cats and 2 dogs at my own house, with many more still living at home with the parents. I was born and raised in California, and I am half Japanese. I have lived there for part of my life, and I am almost fluent in speaking (though not nearly close to being in writing). I went to music school for elementary and middle school and studied music through high school. I play the violin, viola and piano. I am extremely picky, only eating foods with basically no taste. I hate salty and spicy foods!

Eeeeh, thats about it. :D

Call me Am.

I also have a little quickie art service, if anyone's interested :3

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=15908

Pleased to meet you Am! :D *official handshake* I'm AA, a content staffer and long-time member on these forums. It's always really great to have a new member show up - although the welcomes are probably a little scarce since everybody's obsessing over the AC results. xD

We seem to have very different tastes in food... I have virtually no taste in food as a matter of fact. If it's edible, I'll eat it. :P

Well anyway, remember to read the rules and stick to them and all that - also, don't worry too much about our insanity, it's something that grows on you. (:

Enjoy your stay!

Hi Am, welcome to the boards!

With regards to ....."I started playing neopets in 2002, I believe. Back then I wrote in a fake birthdate without giving it a second thought, and now I can't get back in that account. Shame, too because I had many nice things and loads of NP. I recently registered for Neopets again, and I've been having so much fun! "

I did the same thing with my own account. However I knew the password as the e-mail still belonged to me. I kindly e-mailed the Help Team on The Neopets Team, explained my situation, and I was able to get the birthday I had on that account! Try to do the same!

~*~Welcome Am~*~

So here are the ground rules and the standard forum info:

Rules | New Members Guide | Neopets News | Neopets Help | View New Posts

(the view new posts link is also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar)

Good luck with your new account. And you art service. That little dog it totally precious.

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like the rest of us.