YIPPEE!!!!!

Masaryk

Well i calculated from the account displayed here and you have 678,5 points(182*3 for avvies,4*15 for site themes,8 for how many months,66/4=16,5 for fishing skill, 40 for royal astronomer and 8 for cheat champion)

You should try and get gold snowars and go go go trophies ..they're not so bad and give you an additional 50 points..then there's punchbag bob..and i guess try for more avvies...

Thanks for the link, ^_^.

But I think I'm calculating it wrong because I got 2000 something points. o_O

Can anyone help me? xD

(I fail at math :*)

I went to your account and did the math for you. I got 678.5. Well, you're half way there for BCG and nearly there for FQD. Try for a few of the easy trophies, and you should be able to make FQD in a day or two, if you don't already have it.

Site theme count (4) x15 = 60

Account age (8) x1 (months) = 8

One of your pets' fishing level (66) x0.25 = 16

Royal astronomer = 40

Cheat! Gold = 8

Total = 678.5

I went to your account and did the math for you. I got 678.5. Well, you're half way there for BCG and nearly there for FQD. Try for a few of the easy trophies, and you should be able to make FQD in a day or two, if you don't already have it.

Site theme count (4) x15 = 60

Account age (8) x1 (months) = 8

One of your pets' fishing level (66) x0.25 = 16

Royal astronomer = 40

Cheat! Gold = 8

Total = 678.5

yep..the same points that i got when i calculated.

Oh! ^_^

Thank you both, (masaryk_the_mad & Denisa). :)

I don't even know what the heck I was calculating then, lol. o_O

Yeah, I'll try getting more game trophies & such. c:

and you should be able to make FQD in a day or two, if you don't already have it.

I already have FQD. c:

So I guess I'll have to start working harder. xD

wow very interesting way of lending avi!! I don't even know that the trophies will become useful someday XD

I just calculated my points and I'm actually eligible for the BCG but it says that there's no active lends avaliable so can I just got the lend?

• 3 weeks later...

His account was recently affected by the evil Cheesie. :(

I'm saddened by this news. I thought that everyone affected in that incident got their accounts back. Maybe he's opted to stay frozen until all the scamming blows over completely. It's too bad that there's one less good, reliable lender on the AC now.

Oh I really hope he's opting to stay frozen.. :( these things scare me! :( :( ... I was aware of his site before, I'm quite close to the BGC, only 199 points left... :( ...