new new new

Cassie

It's like starting a new school. You don't know anyone, and you don't know what is cool or uncool, what to say or do.

I've always just wanted to jump right in and say hey, and start a random conversation with someone i don't even kow and talk like i've known them for years, but i'm too afraid of what they'll say/do in response. its pathetic i know, but that's my fear.

being rejected by people represented by pixels.

Cassie... I could quite easily have introduced myself exactly like that. =]

One thing to keep in mind here: We don't judge. And if we do, we keep it to ourselves ;) So feel free to jump in anywhere and talk like you've known us forever. Pretty soon you'll start feeling like you really have known us forever.

Not Cool:

- breaking the rules; our mods are NOT nice when they're angry. But for the most part, they're awesome

- ch47 sp34k

- meanness, rudeness, or anything else generally unacceptable

- disappearing randomly :( It saddens us

- trusting members who offer you cookies

Cool:

- reading the rules and sticking to them

- good grammar and such

- being friendly and insane, like the rest of us :evil:

- being active with posts (but only when you actually have something to say)

- asking if you have any questions

- typing in color! :D But that's just my personal opinion =P

Ohhh, by the way. I'm Livvy. Pleased to meet you ^_^

Okay, that's a very comprehensive welcome from Livvy! xD Anyway, welcome to the forums Cassie! *official handshake* :D I'm AA, a long-time member and content staffer here. Would you like a cookie?

thanks for the knowledge. I'm online pretty much everyday for as long as possible. but i'm mainly on the neopets. i recently started up again and i'm trying to get back to where my old account was. (I lost the p.w. for it)

my goal now is get avatars and the Secret lab map. i have 350k for the secret lab map and have been greatly helped by TDN's Av lending program.

When my account becomes of age, i would like to borrow pets and one of the criteria is to be active in the forums here. so I decided it was about time to do so.

I love cookies :oink: :oink:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

And cookie! :O Oh wait, that's a pig. xD

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

There are two forum members (and staffers) here who make the absolute best graphics/coding stuff around. :yes: They might not have exactly what you're looking for, but you'll probably want to check them out anyway:

Izzy

Xepha

Way to plug the local talent AA. Seriously though he's right. Xepha and Izzy make crazy quality stuff.

If you don't find what you need PM me, I know a few places, but check them first cause they really are the best.

BTW, I'm FTX. I'm a news staffer here, and when I'm not being lazy I try to be an unofficial new member liaison.

So seriously, PM if you have any questions about anything at all! I mean anything, like what socks to where, whatever...

p.s. I dabble in graphics, mostly smaller stuff, as you can see from Livvy's set. So if you want a custom forum set I'd be happy to make one.