New and a fan!

I've used TDN for a very long while now but never thought about actually having an account. Was persuaded when I realized there was an avatar log. How convenient!

About me: I've been playing neopets for about 8 years now... on and off. I love Shoyrus and my main goal is completing my Shoyru gallery. I'm also working on reaching 250 avatars and obtaining more trophies for my cabinet.

Haha, welcome. So you're an avid collector of the shiny pixels we use on neopets, no? It's always nice to meet another. xD I hope you find the rest of the site as useful as I do.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Maybe a silly question Hannur... are you refering to avatars? If so, then yes, shiny pixels are my thing :D Just got another one yesterday. Didn't realise I could get one just for loosing a battle on Neoquest II. I should really read about the remaining ones I need. I try to avoid the high score game ones since I'm not very good at them.

~*~Welcome zodiac_ram~*~

So here are the ground rules and the standard forum info:

Rules | New Members Guide | Neopets News | Neopets Help | View New Posts

(the view new posts link is also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar)

It is always nice to see fellow avatar collectors. You really have found the best place for the inside scoop on "shiny Pixels" LOL.

Don't forget to check out the ALP, lots of great avatar help to be had there, and please help yourself to a spify avatar counter.

I'm not good at the games one either, but it's getting to where that's about all I have left. Games and really expensive avatars.

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like the rest of us.

p.s. I noticed you don’t have forum set would you like me to design one for you? PM me if your interested.