What team will you be on next year?

I'll probably stick with Shenkuu... But I might switch to Maraqua. I haven't quite decided.

But is anyone actually on Faerieland and Altador? They always do so bad- and I never see anyone supporting them. Maybe I just check the boards at the wrong times. Who knows.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woot! This is only my second year but I'm also staying with LD for a third. We have amazing potential and I wouldn't want to leave the team and then see LD win. So LD forever.

Couldn't have said it any better myself!

Love LD! It would be wonderful if we won this year and continued to end up in first tier the next year =D

I will most likely go with Kiko Lake or Maraqua. I like watery places.

Here is my list:

T1) Krawk Island

T1) Shenkuu

3) Mystery Island

Or maybe Maraqua, they have a lot of friendly supporters on here, and I may join them if I decide to.

When I saw the teams after ACI I liked Mystery Island but then forgot I wanted to join them for ACII. :P

Well I was LD last year and was happy with the team. This year I was reading the team profiles and accidently signed up with Shenkuu, thinking that was the team I had been on. I didn't realise the mistake until my bf was like "weren't you with the desert team last year." Oops. Either way, I liked both teams. However, if I manage to get my goal pet, an Island Shoyru, I may end up playing with Mystery Island next year.

Announcements