What team will you be on next year?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been with KI for since AC I . I'm really mad i missed most of the altador cup because my computer broke down right after i joined KI :grrr: . Anyways i'm joining KI next year because i didn't support them enough this year. KI FTW ^_^

I thank you all who are considering joining Maraqua, you shall not regret it. it was hard for me to come to the decision to joing them this year, but with the great Maraquan guild I'm in, UnderWater Spirits, and al lthe friendly supporters, it wasn't so hard eventually. And what a great decison I made, we might, probably will be 5th! Next year I'm over-confident that we'll be 1st. I don't know but i think we've gained a lot more popularity and respect and with all of youo who are considering joining... I knew it will happen and I thank you.

Also, V is a Maraquan! :thumbsup:

I will be on KI of course.. I dont have any reason to switch as I really like my team and the people I have met the past 4 (3) years with Krawk Island :)

If we actually do win this year I am pretty sure we wont make it into the finals next year but it doesnt matter.. A pirate never abandon his/her ship! :D

If I had to choose another team though, I would probably join Mysteri Island or Meridell.. Average teams with nice members (that I have met) who have high chances of improving for next years cup!

Well, I have this weird tradition that I need to switch teams every year. (I know it's weird):evo: ACII: Terror Mountain III: Shenkuu IV: Krawk Island. Never regretting any one of those choices, or regretting leaving (except for KI) Here is my new list:

1) Maraqua

2) Shenkuu

3) Mystery Island

4) Krawk Island again

If any one of those teams sit out another option would be Roo Island or Meridell. Or maybe Kiko Lake. :)

I'm thinking either staying with DC, the team I've been on for a few years now. I don't hugely care about winning the Cup, and instead work on personal goals. This year I'm pretty proud that I managed to get level two considering my schedule and attention span. All I'm hoping for next year is to get to level three or four.

Good luck to everyone on KI next year though...the Curse is sure to leave its mark on them.

I am staying loyal to my team until we get a a win. I really think we deserve a win after being in the tops for so long. After we win maybe I will give another team a try.

Krawk Island, no doubt.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Announcements